Brain Gain process

Brain Gain is about bringing the brains together to create a collective impact. Each of our projects involves broad multi-stakeholder collaboration of clients, media partners, private & public funds and Danish thought-leaders. We push our collaborators' imagination and make ideas take physical (events) and digital (podcasts) shape. Our method is based on a strong journalist workshop, learning & media theory and an innovative lean production process - ensuring quick and reliable results. The lean production process is circular, with each iteration we measure the results and improve fit for the audience. As a result only 5% of listeners drop-off, the remaining 95% listen to the entire podcast.

our approach BGGour approach BGG

Brain Gain process applies lean innovation to development of branded podcasts and advertising concepts, e.g. employer branding, thought-leadership branding, employee onboarding, employee engagement. 

We offer clients a full portfolio of branding tools from strategy development and client publishing (podcasts, news releases) to PR and campaign management. Check out cases and testimonials from our past clients below.